Turn on thread page Beta

What happens if i fail one module in my second year of my llb course at university? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've had a tough year and didn't attend most lectures due to issues at home, now it's exam time i'm struggling with one of my modules. What happens if i fail one module?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by kiranjohal54)
    I've had a tough year and didn't attend most lectures due to issues at home, now it's exam time i'm struggling with one of my modules. What happens if i fail one module?
    Have a look at your handbook and see what it says about failing modules, getting between 35-39% or less than 35% etc.

ReputationRep:
    You need tospeak to your university- the rules will be different at different unis.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.