Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Still haven't decided on my firm. can't decide between Cardiff and Manchester. I prefer the Cardiff campus and its closer to home also I wont need to do a foundation year so it will be cheaper. But Manchester offers more modules and I think ill find more of them interesting I also like the look of their field courses. Manchester also to be higher on most league tables. Kent is also an option the amount of people in lectures is also smaller which im starting to think might be a good thing (the campus is also really nice).
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Pick the course that interests you most. Make a list of other things you think are important for you uni experience and pros and cons for each uni. You have to spend 3 years there.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    To me, it seems Manchester is what you'd prefer simply because you prefer the course, and that's the thing you have to put up with for 3 years! It all depends on what you want from the university though. Some people place a big emphasis on the student life, so a good course with a bad student experience isn't for them. Vice versa for people that want to go to uni just to study. Make a list of priorities, and match them with the unis The best advice I can give is to also speak to students from those unis, and definitely visit/revisit them all.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.