weird msg Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
my bf sent me this:

''youre the first female ive ever been attracted to. you know my loyalty runs deep. youre the reason why i wake up every morning. just to see your face you beautiful person. after meeting you i realised my first love wasnt really my first real love and you know she cheated on me but im not bitter because i have you and im glad she hurt me otherwise id have never found you so i dont care what shes up to now. i love you more with every new day and youre far better than any girl ive layed my eyes. ive never thought dating a black girl would be the best thing in the world. i regret being with my blonde ex, you black girls know how to do it and you know i suggested my friends to find themselves a black girlfriend as well.''

idk what to think of it, i know its supposed me to be cute but rlly !? i agree with him on the part that us black girls are better lovers and carers than white women though. sorry not sorry.
Anonymous #1
oh and he also said he wanted to try out anal and is prepared to eat my ass like groceries looool
idk how i feel about anal tho.
SoDoneWithSchool
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
oh and he also said he wanted to try out anal and is prepared to eat my ass like groceries looool
idk how i feel about anal tho.
Not helpful, but isn't that part of a song:lol:
Biryani007
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
''youre the first female ive ever been attracted to..."

Lel.

He's either gay or full of ******** :rofl:
Ananaz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
All this pretentious ******** just for anal? :rofl:

And he really doesn't need to put down white women in order to uplift black women. Not to mention the fact he says he doesn't care about his ex yet talks about her which shows he's still bitter af.
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
OH FFS, What is up with that grammar and punctuation(biggest turn off ever)?! I couldn't read it sorry The cringe was too much, worsened by the bad grammar and punctuation.
RobML
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
my bf sent me this:

''youre the first female ive ever been attracted to. you know my loyalty runs deep. youre the reason why i wake up every morning. just to see your face you beautiful person. after meeting you i realised my first love wasnt really my first real love and you know she cheated on me but im not bitter because i have you and im glad she hurt me otherwise id have never found you so i dont care what shes up to now. i love you more with every new day and youre far better than any girl ive layed my eyes. ive never thought dating a black girl would be the best thing in the world. i regret being with my blonde ex, you black girls know how to do it and you know i suggested my friends to find themselves a black girlfriend as well.''
Yeah this is totally real isn't it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by RobML)
Yeah this is totally real isn't it
yh !?
TarotOfMagic
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry, but he sounds like he's fetishising and the last sentence suggests that he's only using you for sex.
Rhythmical
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
my bf sent me this:

idk what to think of it, i know its supposed me to be cute but rlly !? i agree with him on the part that us black girls are better lovers and carers than white women though. sorry not sorry.
Too cringeworthy.
DanteTheDoorKnob
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Are you sure he hasn't already done anal?

He's talking out of his ass.
ZuluK
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!! Like wow! I can't even put my thoughts into words! I just can't...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (73)
19.11%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (155)
40.58%
Nope, not that interesting (154)
40.31%

Watched Threads