Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

my bf sent me this:

''youre the first female ive ever been attracted to. you know my loyalty runs deep. youre the reason why i wake up every morning. just to see your face you beautiful person. after meeting you i realised my first love wasnt really my first real love and you know she cheated on me but im not bitter because i have you and im glad she hurt me otherwise id have never found you so i dont care what shes up to now. i love you more with every new day and youre far better than any girl ive layed my eyes. ive never thought dating a black girl would be the best thing in the world. i regret being with my blonde ex, you black girls know how to do it and you know i suggested my friends to find themselves a black girlfriend as well.''

idk what to think of it, i know its supposed me to be cute but rlly !? i agree with him on the part that us black girls are better lovers and carers than white women though. sorry not sorry.

oh and he also said he wanted to try out anal and is prepared to eat my ass like groceries looool
    idk how i feel about anal tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    oh and he also said he wanted to try out anal and is prepared to eat my ass like groceries looool
    idk how i feel about anal tho.
    Not helpful, but isn't that part of a song:lol:

ReputationRep:
    ''youre the first female ive ever been attracted to..."

Lel.

He's either gay or full of ******** :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    All this pretentious ******** just for anal? :rofl:

And he really doesn't need to put down white women in order to uplift black women. Not to mention the fact he says he doesn't care about his ex yet talks about her which shows he's still bitter af.

ReputationRep:
    OH FFS, What is up with that grammar and punctuation(biggest turn off ever)?! I couldn't read it sorry The cringe was too much, worsened by the bad grammar and punctuation.

ReputationRep:
    my bf sent me this:

''youre the first female ive ever been attracted to. you know my loyalty runs deep. youre the reason why i wake up every morning. just to see your face you beautiful person. after meeting you i realised my first love wasnt really my first real love and you know she cheated on me but im not bitter because i have you and im glad she hurt me otherwise id have never found you so i dont care what shes up to now. i love you more with every new day and youre far better than any girl ive layed my eyes. ive never thought dating a black girl would be the best thing in the world. i regret being with my blonde ex, you black girls know how to do it and you know i suggested my friends to find themselves a black girlfriend as well.''
    Yeah this is totally real isn't it

(Original post by RobML)
    Yeah this is totally real isn't it
    yh !?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, but he sounds like he's fetishising and the last sentence suggests that he's only using you for sex.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    my bf sent me this:

idk what to think of it, i know its supposed me to be cute but rlly !? i agree with him on the part that us black girls are better lovers and carers than white women though. sorry not sorry.
    Too cringeworthy.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure he hasn't already done anal?

He's talking out of his ass.

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Like wow! I can't even put my thoughts into words! I just can't...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.