The Student Room Group

How did you deal with annoying people in your year constantly seeking attention?

Im in Year 10, How did you deal with them people in your year constantly seeking attention being loud, annoying you and being a prick to everyone else. I have one of these in my Year and in the same form as me and in one of my IT Classes and he is annoying af me and my friend DESPISE him we could be walking in opposite directions and he'd jump infront of us to p!ss us off, ask annoying and rude questions and embarass us. I literally have to keep a look out on the bus to school now because he takes the same route as me and he'll find a way to harass me and embarass me on the bus Saying I'm so and so and why am I this and that and making rude comments. Also me and my best friend hang out alot naturally because we see everything in the same light.

However because we do he'll call me and my friend Gay and be reqlly obnoxious when I'm passing him. Also in class he has to be the loudest one and try to act smart to get reactions. I can be sitting at the other corner and he'll yell my name from across the room. I literally have done nothing to him, I don't speak to him or anything were just in the same form since year 7 and thats it, God I hate the f@tass urgh shouldn't be saying that but. It is so hard to restrain myself.

How do you deal with it or if your out of school how did you deal with it if you had to?
Original post by Popsiclez
Im in Year 10, How did you deal with them people in your year constantly seeking attention being loud, annoying you and being a prick to everyone else. I have one of these in my Year and in the same form as me and in one of my IT Classes and he is annoying af me and my friend DESPISE him we could be walking in opposite directions and he'd jump infront of us to p!ss us off, ask annoying and rude questions and embarass us. I literally have to keep a look out on the bus to school now because he takes the same route as me and he'll find a way to harass me and embarass me on the bus Saying I'm so and so and why am I this and that and making rude comments. Also me and my best friend hang out alot naturally because we see everything in the same light.

However because we do he'll call me and my friend Gay and be reqlly obnoxious when I'm passing him. Also in class he has to be the loudest one and try to act smart to get reactions. I can be sitting at the other corner and he'll yell my name from across the room. I literally have done nothing to him, I don't speak to him or anything were just in the same form since year 7 and thats it, God I hate the f@tass urgh shouldn't be saying that but. It is so hard to restrain myself.

How do you deal with it or if your out of school how did you deal with it if you had to?

You should report him if its that bad. There are many people in my year that annoy the hell out of me because they are loud and attention seeking however I realise that they are probably going to fail their GCSE's. Also, being in year 11 I only have 2 months left. Think about this: once you finish school you will never have to see them ever again, keep in there.
Reply 2
Original post by Wordnerd2
You should report him if its that bad. There are many people in my year that annoy the hell out of me because they are loud and attention seeking however I realise that they are probably going to fail their GCSE's. Also, being in year 11 I only have 2 months left. Think about this: once you finish school you will never have to see them ever again, keep in there.

Its not that bad I can avoid him and when we come in contact hes just annoying
Original post by Popsiclez
Its not that bad I can avoid him and when we come in contact hes just annoying

Fair enough, just remember after the next 2 years you won't have to see him again
There's always one that craves it - usually the parents aren't giving enough at home.
I can bet that the teachers aren't too fond of him either.

If it become too much, there are always ways to report it. Or you could ask to be moved seats or forms next year.
If you're a confident person then have a go at him lol. I would never have that so the way some people cope with annoying people is by bitching about them to your best mate to left off some steam. Every class that I'm in there's always someone loud. You've just got to accept that that's the way they are

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Jodie_mort
If you're a confident person then have a go at him lol. I would never have that so the way some people cope with annoying people is by bitching about them to your best mate to left off some steam. Every class that I'm in there's always someone loud. You've just got to accept that that's the way they are

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol This is exactly what I do I B!tch about him to my friend who finds him annoying af too. Although he wasn't in on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I'm hoping he won't come back any time soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending