Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know it's a bit late (checks date) but I want to change my options from computer science to psychology.

I'm not that good at maths, programming is really confusing and I really really like psychology and I think I could do extremely well in it. To be honest I don't think I'd do that good in computer science and I don't think I'd enjoy it as much as psychology (not to mention the extreme amount of work especially in the work place).

I might have even taken physics if I had taken the right subjects (schools fault for that one actually) haha.

Basically...I done messed up. I was thinking of trying computer science out for a couple of months and, if I don't like it, take psychology next year, but i don't know. that's a long time.

ReputationRep:
    if you are not good at maths don't do computer science you won't enjoy it. do what you enjoy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danyals7)
    if you are not good at maths don't do computer science you won't enjoy it. do what you enjoy
    That's what I thought but it's kind of late to change it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mellowman)
    That's what I thought but it's kind of late to change it now.
    Why is it late ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus_****_lover)
    Why is it late ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Deadline's pretty much done.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Phone up your firm choice and see. If they don't let you, then the only options are adjustment or clearing in August, I believe.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.