I will start my master program on this september and trying to find a suitable dorm. I can't afford en-suite rooms. Here my questions;
1) Do all the dorms have 5 rooms inside one flat?
2) Which one would you choose?
3) Which dorms are hot enough in winter?
4) Are they mostly close to the shopping areas?
5) Do only medical students stay at Lister?
Kelvinhaugh Street vs Winton Drive vs Lister House (University of Glasgow) Watch
- Thread Starter
- 03-05-2016 08:48
- 13-05-2016 02:51
Uncas, I can only answer one of your questions, #5. My husband and I will be living at Lister House and I am not a medical student. I am beginning my PhD in History. What will you be studying? Google Maps is an excellent way to gauge what kind of shopping is available just by the dorm. If you've never lived in Scotland before, I may be able to help answer some general questions as I lived in Edinburgh previously while working on my MSc. Best of luck finding a suitable place to stay.