Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I'm going to fail my studies again
    I dont have the motivation to study
    My family have rejected me I don't feel I have any friends (beside ones that are too far away from me)
    I feel so depressed (despite being on anti-depressants and having therapy for ages)
    I dont have motivation to do anything

I feel so lost and broken and sad and I feel like there is no hope even though everyone is telling me there is and that it does get better. Its been nearly 2 years and I still feel the same. I have had good days but they are nothing to my bad ones.

I just don't know what to do cause I am tired of sitting on my bed feeling sorry for myself. I just want it all to stop.

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to open up and talk to someone (apart from on TSR). Is there any close family members/ teachers/ friends etc that you think you can have an honest conversation with ?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by tsruser1997)
    I feel like I'm going to fail my studies again
    I dont have the motivation to study
    My family have rejected me I don't feel I have any friends (beside ones that are too far away from me)
    I feel so depressed (despite being on anti-depressants and having therapy for ages)
    I dont have motivation to do anything

I feel so lost and broken and sad and I feel like there is no hope even though everyone is telling me there is and that it does get better. Its been nearly 2 years and I still feel the same. I have had good days but they are nothing to my bad ones.

I just don't know what to do cause I am tired of sitting on my bed feeling sorry for myself. I just want it all to stop.
    Sorry you are feeling down. I get that it feels a bit hopeless, but you can get out if it over time and things cna get better.

1. You need to focus on your studies and just do your best. You cna resit them if need be, but for now you have to do your best as thats a sign you wnat change.

2. You can get by without family and you cna make new friends.

3. I see you are getting treatment. Try eating a healthy diet and doing exercise 3-4 times a week. It helps.

4. Try and focus and just take it one day at a time. Dont look too far ahead or worry about other things as you will overwhelm yourself. You can get iout of it and maybe its soemthing you need to talk about with your therapist. Progress and targets. Its sill within your control to make change but you need to focus on the basics and just take more steps forward than back. hang in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evalilyXOX)
    I think you need to open up and talk to someone (apart from on TSR). Is there any close family members/ teachers/ friends etc that you think you can have an honest conversation with ?
    no :sad:

(Original post by 999tigger)
    Sorry you are feeling down. I get that it feels a bit hopeless, but you can get out if it over time and things cna get better.

1. You need to focus on your studies and just do your best. You cna resit them if need be, but for now you have to do your best as thats a sign you wnat change.

2. You can get by without family and you cna make new friends.

3. I see you are getting treatment. Try eating a healthy diet and doing exercise 3-4 times a week. It helps.

4. Try and focus and just take it one day at a time. Dont look too far ahead or worry about other things as you will overwhelm yourself. You can get iout of it and maybe its soemthing you need to talk about with your therapist. Progress and targets. Its sill within your control to make change but you need to focus on the basics and just take more steps forward than back. hang in there.
    I'm currently already resitting them :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I feel the similar way, I don't know where my life is going/or going to lead to, but that's okay because things will eventually fall in its own place and lead me into sense of direction. It's okay to feel ****, and not know where our lives are heading because as long as we try our best, that's all we can do. We can only be the best we can.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 4, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.