Top reasons why applying to Chichester is a great idea:
1. We were named Best University for Student Retention in 2014, and 2nd in 2015, meaning our students have no regrets about choosing Chichester.
2. You’re guaranteed a place in halls - There’s 1170 rooms on and off campus.
3. Boost your job prospects - 95.5% of our students are in employment or undertaking postgraduate studies six months after graduating.
4. University life - With 26 sports clubs and 19 societies, it’s the perfect excuse for making new friends and learning something new.
5. Community - Our students form long lasting friendships with peers across all year groups and subject areas.
6. Internationally recognised staff - All of our teaching staff are actively researching, meaning you get the latest information.
7. A great night out in a safe environment - Zee Bar has been awarded ‘Best Bar None’ for 5 years running.
8. Beach life - Bognor Regis campus is only half a mile from the beach!
9. New for you - A multi-million pound refurbishment of learning, teaching and social spaces, sport facilities and a new Engineering and Digital Technology Park.
Be the first through the door. Book your place on our Open on the 11th June now. http://www.chi.ac.uk/study-us/open-d...open-days-2016
What's your favourite thing about the University of Chichester? Let us know!
And actually passed?