The Student Room Group

How to learn AS-level history?

Hi,

So I've chose history as my as-levels recently, but I haven't any history at ALL before and i'll be self-teaching myself.
I wanted to know how should I study for it?
Any good resources?
Original post by Hanna423
Hi,

So I've chose history as my as-levels recently, but I haven't any history at ALL before and i'll be self-teaching myself.
I wanted to know how should I study for it?
Any good resources?

Download the syllabus, by the course books off Amazon, use Google and find any 'proper' books that cover your topics. I don't know what you're studying, but there are loads of resources out there.
Reply 2
Original post by MouseyBrown
Download the syllabus, by the course books off Amazon, use Google and find any 'proper' books that cover your topics. I don't know what you're studying, but there are loads of resources out there.

I'm doing Britain and China and I couldn't find the right book for it, do u know any?
Original post by Hanna423
I'm doing Britain and China and I couldn't find the right book for it, do u know any?

Books on Britain and China do exist, but I still don't know what you're studying.
Hello I studied as level history (civil rights and russia) and I recommend the my revision notes revision guides, they are clear and concise and saved my whole grade as I used to get ds all the time, I can't recommend them enough

Quick Reply

Latest