Do universities look into whether all grades have been declared? If so, how? Watch

danroj
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I wanted to know how universities check the grades for international students who sat their exam as a private candidate?

I had sat an AS exam for economics back in June 2014 and then resat again in 2015 but applied completely separately with no connection to my previous application - my candidate number, passport number, etc are all different, although it's from the same board and obviously my name and age is the same.

So how do universities check grades and how will they link my application from last year to the one in june?

I know I need to declare ALL my grades or I'll be disqualified, however I'm just curious.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by danroj)
I wanted to know how universities check the grades for international students who sat their exam as a private candidate?

I had sat an AS exam for economics back in June 2014 and then resat again in 2015 but applied completely separately with no connection to my previous application - my candidate number, passport number, etc are all different, although it's from the same board and obviously my name and age is the same.

So how do universities check grades and how will they link my application from last year to the one in june?

I know I need to declare ALL my grades or I'll be disqualified, however I'm just curious.
I believe its possible to do with an ULN number which never changes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 6 Dec '19
  • Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 6 Dec '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 6 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (52)
17.81%
Labour (143)
48.97%
Liberal Democrats (43)
14.73%
Green Party (20)
6.85%
Brexit Party (4)
1.37%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
1.03%
SNP (5)
1.71%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.68%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.37%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)