Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    How are you feeling about things?

ReputationRep:
    I'm still not over leaving uni :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Glad it's almost over, by Friday am pretty much done. Finally can relax and chill, which I feel I deserve after all the hard work. Sad as I met some great people, who I had a laugh with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It really hasn't sunk in for me at all yet. I think it's cause I still have my dissertation to finish and hand in yet, but once that's done it might affect me a little more.

Besides I think knowing I'm coming back to do an MA is what is keeping me from getting too emotional, as it just feels like I'm having a small break and returning.

It is super sad though, can't believe how fast three years can pass by.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Himeros)

It is super sad though, can't believe how fast three years can pass by.
    I think when you graduate uni is when you first realise about the relentless, unstoppable, rapid passing of time :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    I think when you graduate uni is when you first realise about the relentless, unstoppable, rapid passing of time :s
    Yeah it's pretty scary tbh!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Himeros)
    Yeah it's pretty scary tbh!
    Wait until you hit 5 years after you graduated :teehee:Then 10 years since you turned 18 :afraid: Then 10 years since you graduated :goodnight:

I'm fear mongering though, life is still awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    shut up :P
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    shut up :P
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Even though I have a graduate job lined up for September, I'm devastated that my time at uni's come to an end. I had the worst time ever at school and was severely depressed, but coming to uni helped me so much and my condition improved no bounds. It's been the happiest 4 years of my life

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.