Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have really short hair, in a pixie style. I really want to do something differernt for my prom. But its to short to do anything.

Any advice for styling or making it look different.

ReputationRep:
    You could use hair gel maybe, or style it in a slicked back wet look? Maybe add a fancy hairband/clip, or dye it a different colour! How about going to the hairdressers and seeing if they can give you a new style on the day of prom? I love pixie hair btw, its going to look sophisticated and stylish even if you just leave it natural!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks,

I had it cut short due to being bullied at school. I like it although i am thinking about growing it when i go to uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekkiblu)
    Thanks,

I had it cut short due to being bullied at school. I like it although i am thinking about growing it when i go to uni
    Sorry to hear that I grew out my pixie cut because I was worried about what people at school thought, but I'm cutting it again this summer
    Do what makes you happy x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekkiblu)
    I have really short hair, in a pixie style. I really want to do something differernt for my prom. But its to short to do anything.

Any advice for styling or making it look different.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...439e4471fc.jpg

something like this but all over?

ReputationRep:
    you could add some really nice hair accessories like a nice headpiece or clips.

Or, you could curl your hair in the style of the 1930s (im thinking great gatsby waves) and it would look really classy and elegant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evalilyXOX)
    you could add some really nice hair accessories like a nice headpiece or clips.

Or, you could curl your hair in the style of the 1930s (im thinking great gatsby waves) and it would look really classy and elegant.
    Its to short too curl it gatsby but for when it gets longer i might just do that.

Thanks everyone

ReputationRep:
    grow it longer, pixie haircuts are awful (male opinion)

ReputationRep:
    My favourite pixie of all times!

Attractive and easy to take care of and to style!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.