Exam disqualification Watch

maisy336
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My friend dropped a pen in our exam and it went under my chair so I passed it back and all of our papers had been collected in. Plus we didn't speak to each other when I gave it back. An invidulator came and told us off then told all the other invidulators. Will I be disqualified? Or would they have already told us?
Jamie Vardy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by maisy336)
My friend dropped a pen in our exam and it went under my chair so I passed it back and all of our papers had been collected in. Plus we didn't speak to each other when I gave it back. An invidulator came and told us off then told all the other invidulators. Will I be disqualified? Or would they have already told us?
I hope you have been disqualified.
smellybelly1991
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is this GCSE or A level? I think they'd probably tell you there and then..but then again its been years since I was at school..but I remember being told that if were caught cheating, we would be instantly disqualified so i assume its pretty instant if they decide to do it..passing someone a pen is a pretty innocent mistake to make, the invidulators are human as well and i'd hope they wouldn't make you fail a subject just because you were being kind hearted!
maisy336
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This was our first GCSE but we didn't cheat or even speak to each other

(Original post by smellybelly1991)
Is this GCSE or A level? I think they'd probably tell you there and then..but then again its been years since I was at school..but I remember being told that if were caught cheating, we would be instantly disqualified so i assume its pretty instant if they decide to do it..passing someone a pen is a pretty innocent mistake to make, the invidulators are human as well and i'd hope they wouldn't make you fail a subject just because you were being kind hearted!
smellybelly1991
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This was our first GCSE but we didn't cheat or even speak to each other
I'd try not to worry then, its your first GCSE exam I think they'll let you make a tiny slip up like that
Thomas James
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A lad did that at my school, the invigilator didn't say anything so you should safe. which exam was it btw?
schwig
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If they didn't pull you aside afterwards or tell you there and then, then you're probably fine. Just make sure you never let them even suspect you're cheating so don't pick up pens - the invigilators will do that; don't talk; don't look around the room except straight at the clock; don't give eye contact to ANY STUDENT. You should be fine but be careful! Good luck with the rest of them
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
No. You will be fine. I cnat see you did anything wrong and they are uptight considering the papers had been handed in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    School of Education Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1647)
78.77%
Leave (444)
21.23%

Watched Threads