Will I be disqualified? Watch

maisy336
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
The papers were all collected in and my friend dropped her pen so I picked it up and gave it back to her as it was under my chair and she was sitting next to me. An invigilator came and told us off and then told all of the other invigilators about what happened but we didn't even speak when I gave it back to her. Then we left the exam hall and nothing was said they just watched us closely. Will we be disqualified? Or would they have told us already?
JakeAntonyBrown
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by maisy336)
The papers were all collected in and my friend dropped her pen so I picked it up and gave it back to her as it was under my chair and she was sitting next to me. An invidulator came and told us off and then told all of the other invidulators about what happened but we didn't even speak when I gave it back to her. Then we left the exam hall and nothing was said they just watched us closely. Will we be disqualified? Or would they have told us already?
I wouldn't have thought so... If you do, I would be willing to suggest only for this one paper.

P.S. this is how invigilator is spelt....
maisy336
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Okay thanks

(Original post by JakeAntonyBrown)
I wouldn't have thought so... If you do, I would be willing to suggest only for this one paper.

P.S. this is how invigilator is spelt....
Hollyht
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would have thought it would be very unlikely the invigilator probably just had to agree with the others to let it go. I also would have said they would have told you by now anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
S27
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Papers were in. I'm assuming you will be fine.
Bandsx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by maisy336)
The papers were all collected in and my friend dropped her pen so I picked it up and gave it back to her as it was under my chair and she was sitting next to me. An invigilator came and told us off and then told all of the other invigilators about what happened but we didn't even speak when I gave it back to her. Then we left the exam hall and nothing was said they just watched us closely. Will we be disqualified? Or would they have told us already?
Pretty sure they ask to speak to you after the exam if something like that is going to happen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Derby
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evening - Derby Campus Postgraduate
    Tue, 22 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1583)
79.31%
Leave (413)
20.69%

Watched Threads