Jamie Vardy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Generally, to most students, invigilators aren't nice people in the exam hall. I, however, have my exams planned to take place in a separate room, 1-to-1 with an invigilator.

How nasty are invigilators?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jamie Vardy)
Generally, to most students, invigilators aren't nice people in the exam hall. I, however, have my exams planned to take place in a separate room, 1-to-1 with an invigilator.

How nasty are invigilators?
The one exam session where i had to sit mine in a separate room at school, they were absolutely lovely (although i had a seperate room for isolation reasons and as one of my relatives was in the ICU).
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When I was taking em I remember it was for chem and I asked for the loo but just went to read my texts
Well there was this stupid brown nosing little **** who told that I was only reading texts. I realised he had done that because Mr. Connelly loool that ******* came in and just snatched my phone like "no, out. now." And went thru all my texts and even read some stuff out loud and said, "this is why I don't want phones in here." I said you can't invade my privacy like that and I almost risked getting excluded from sitting for backchatting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (156)
47.13%
No (42)
12.69%
I'm not old enough (133)
40.18%

Watched Threads