Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

500 buthered human remains found in mexico watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2016/0...search-of.html

The savagery in mexico is insane

ReputationRep:
    Did they buther them to make them more tasty?

ReputationRep:
    I think you'll find it's spelt buttered.

ReputationRep:
    Those Mexicans and their crazy dishes.

ReputationRep:
    you guys are sick, you wouldn't say the same thing about the paris attacks/ISIS attacks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ESPORTIVA LUTA)
    you guys are sick, you wouldn't say the same thing about the paris attacks/ISIS attacks
    Get a sense of humour dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohgeez)
    Get a sense of humour dude.
    I've got one

making jokes about hundreds of innocents being butchered?

What do you think will happen if i made a joke about the paris attacks or holocaust

I would make a joke about them, but i'll get banned

ReputationRep:
    Horrible. Mexico has a fantastic, vibrant culture but it's ridiculous levels of corruption have essentially made it like Britain was back in the time of the border reivers. Their gangs are just incomprehensibly depraved. The san fernando massacre of 2011 is one of the most horrific things ive ever read about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    Horrible. Mexico has a fantastic, vibrant culture but it's ridiculous levels of corruption have essentially made it like Britain was back in the time of the border reivers. Their gangs are just incomprehensibly depraved. The san fernando massacre of 2011 is one of the most horrific things ive ever read about.
    I remember reading about that on Reddit, it's so fcked up.
    For those who don't know: A drug cartel (Los Zetas) kidnapped hundreds of innocent bus passengers in Mexico and made them fight to the death like gladiators. The winners were sent on suicide missions.

ReputationRep:
    I've got one

making jokes about hundreds of innocents being butchered?

What do you think will happen if i made a joke about the paris attacks or holocaust

I would make a joke about them, but i'll get banned
    Chillax homedog. None of the victims are reading take a chill pill maaaaaynn smoke some of that sticky icky icky oooo weee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoda123)
    I remember reading about that on Reddit, it's so fcked up.
    For those who don't know: A drug cartel (Los Zetas) kidnapped hundreds of innocent bus passengers in Mexico and made them fight to the death like gladiators. The winners were sent on suicide missions.
    And they raped all the young women, who they also murdered later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Chillax homedog. None of the victims are reading take a chill pill maaaaaynn smoke some of that sticky icky icky oooo weee
    Look at the title homie..and laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Those drug cartels are brutal. They find more and more creative ways to torture and kill people. I remember once seeing this picture online of a 'human salad'; basically human parts spliced up into bits with chopped vegetables thrown in, allegedly done by one of these cartel groups

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Watching the french frogs getting culturally enriched by assault rifles last year was pretty funny too

ReputationRep:
    Watching the french frogs getting culturally enriched by assault rifles last year was pretty funny too

ReputationRep:
    Los Zetas are one of the worst cartels in history right? Obviously, all of them are horrible and terrifying. Whenever I hear about crimes in Mexico concerning the cartels, it is mainly always Los Zetas, though.

ReputationRep:
    this is all about drugs. when you enjoy your weekend treat just remember the price that innocent third world people paid for it.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2016/0...search-of.html

The savagery in mexico is insane
    That's terrible It's is a forgotten war, but something like 100,000 people have perished in it. The acts of the cartels often resemble the sort of savagery you'd expect from Daash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    this is all about drugs. when you enjoy your weekend treat just remember the price that innocent third world people paid for it.
    Can users of recreational substances really be placed in the moral firing line for this? I would have thought that the people to blame are the ones who impose the policy of prohibition that puts the drug trade in the hands of organised criminals.

I don't think that a recreational imbiber is any more morally culpable than someone who purchases any number of products that are created under a system of violence and exploitation (iPhones in China, for example)

ReputationRep:
    Imagine how many other graves are out there in Mexico that haven't been found yet

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 5, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.