I'm currently on a gap year and I'm re-sitting my AS and A2 chemistry exams. My current A-level grades are A* - Geography, A - Biology, D - Chemistry.
All of my 5 offers require me to get a B in chemistry and I cant decide which uni to put as my insurance choice. My firm choice is Kings College London - Pharmacology. However, I cant decide whether to put Bristol - Pharmacology or Kings College London - Pharmacy as my insurance choice. Both of the courses at both unis were in clearing last year. So I suppose it comes down to whether if i got a C in chemistry this year and not a B whether one of the two (if either) would possibly still accept with me a C.