Help - Insurance Choice Watch

joe125
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi all!

I'm currently on a gap year and I'm re-sitting my AS and A2 chemistry exams. My current A-level grades are A* - Geography, A - Biology, D - Chemistry.

All of my 5 offers require me to get a B in chemistry and I cant decide which uni to put as my insurance choice. My firm choice is Kings College London - Pharmacology. However, I cant decide whether to put Bristol - Pharmacology or Kings College London - Pharmacy as my insurance choice. Both of the courses at both unis were in clearing last year. So I suppose it comes down to whether if i got a C in chemistry this year and not a B whether one of the two (if either) would possibly still accept with me a C.

Any suggestions/thoughts?

Thanks!!

Joe
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by joe125)
Hi all!

I'm currently on a gap year and I'm re-sitting my AS and A2 chemistry exams. My current A-level grades are A* - Geography, A - Biology, D - Chemistry.

All of my 5 offers require me to get a B in chemistry and I cant decide which uni to put as my insurance choice. My firm choice is Kings College London - Pharmacology. However, I cant decide whether to put Bristol - Pharmacology or Kings College London - Pharmacy as my insurance choice. Both of the courses at both unis were in clearing last year. So I suppose it comes down to whether if i got a C in chemistry this year and not a B whether one of the two (if either) would possibly still accept with me a C.

Any suggestions/thoughts?

Thanks!!

Joe
The question for me would be do you want to be a pharmacist or not? But I would say that in most circumstances if you miss one course at the university, if they have space on a similar one then they can consider you for that instead so i think logically you should put bristol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (116)
45.85%
Pro-humanity (137)
54.15%