The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Anyone planning on going to Edinburgh or Dundee Uni - Sept 2017?

Hi,

I'm planning on going to Edinburgh, Dundee or Aberdeen Uni in September of 2017, I was wondering if there's anyone in the same boat?! I'd probably be studying English or Art, perhaps Journalism then a post grad.

Thank you! x
Original post by bluepinkorang
Hi,

I'm planning on going to Edinburgh, Dundee or Aberdeen Uni in September of 2017, I was wondering if there's anyone in the same boat?! I'd probably be studying English or Art, perhaps Journalism then a post grad.

Thank you! x

Yes those are my top choice universities. I want to hopefully study business management!
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Original post by bluepinkorang
Hi,

Thank you! x

Hey! Currently studying English at Dundee, about to go into my 3rd year! If you decide you want to apply for English, and you have any questions about the course, feel free to ask! :smile:
Reply 3
Hey! :smile:
A bit late, but I want to study English Literature as well and I'm currently deciding between Stirling and Dundee... Do you like your course at Dundee and do you recommend it? :smile:
Reply 4
Hey,
The course at Dundee is great. The lecturers are lovely people and are so helpful. In your first and second year, you'd get to study a range of stuff from Shakespeare to Virginia Woolf. My personal favourite so far has been studying Romantic and Victorian Gothic literature in second year. In third and fourth year you can pick what you want - I've picked American literature :smile: I recommend the course, plus the university itself is great.
Reply 5
That sounds really good, thanks! And are the accommodations and the city of Dundee nice in general?
Reply 6
I applied to Heriot Watt and Dundee - Business Economics with Marketing. Still waiting for the offers!

I have a conditional offer from University of Leicester but they want me to redo one exam and I will not do that.. :frown:
Original post by AnetaB
I applied to Heriot Watt and Dundee - Business Economics with Marketing. Still waiting for the offers!

I have a conditional offer from University of Leicester but they want me to redo one exam and I will not do that.. :frown:

I'm waiting on all my choices and I am also waiting on Heriot watt too!
Original post by Charly.m
That sounds really good, thanks! And are the accommodations and the city of Dundee nice in general?

Yeah the city is nice seems like a peaceful and quite place. The accommodations are good I think it is the hub which offers good accomadtion
Reply 9
I've applied to Dundee, Edinburgh and St Andrews for the 2nd year of an Integrated Masters in Mathematics (MMath) for Sept 2017 and to Dundee for the MSci in Mathematical Biology. I'm very excited about visiting Dundee University as part of an open day or visiting day at some point as I've been very impressed by what I've seen and heard of the campus but I haven't seen it for myself yet. It definitely feels like the top choice of the lot, especially due to its overall feeling of being very modern due to things like the design of the campus, the software used in courses, and even things like the design of the website. The other two seem good as well although I don't have very high hopes of getting into Edinburgh.

Hope you all get into the courses you want or enjoy your current courses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending