Turn on thread page Beta

What and Where can i do with a BTEC level 3 Practitioners. watch

ReputationRep:
    I`m about to start my GCSE`s within the coming week and i`m keen on doing an IT BTEC but i have a few questions which i hope someone could answer.

I`m most likely to get B`s and C`s as those are my predictions.

- Where can I go about finding a BTEC LEVEL 3 Practitioners course.
    -Will i be able to get into a Uni with it and would i need anything along side it?
    - What can i further progress too with this course.

If anyone with past knowledge or anything revolving this topic could help me that would be amazing.
    Thank You
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Faheem_h)
    I`m about to start my GCSE`s within the coming week and i`m keen on doing an IT BTEC but i have a few questions which i hope someone could answer.

I`m most likely to get B`s and C`s as those are my predictions.

- Where can I go about finding a BTEC LEVEL 3 Practitioners course.
    -Will i be able to get into a Uni with it and would i need anything along side it?
    - What can i further progress too with this course.

If anyone with past knowledge or anything revolving this topic could help me that would be amazing.
    Thank You
    I believe local college website would be a good start. You may be able to get into some universities with that alone but if you wanted to do something like computer science then you would also need maths for some places.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.