The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Caldonian Life Sciences Applicants 2016

Hey, this is a thread for people that have applied to courses such as biomedical, microbiology, cell & molecular, food sciences and other health and life science courses at GCU. I saw a thread from a few years ago on the same topic and I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for this years applicants. c:

I personally have confirmed a conditional offer for Biomedical Science and I'd love to meet other people who might be in my course this year!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
I applied for Biomedical and got a conditional offer. It's my insurance choice but it's looking likely that I'll be heading to GCU after summer!
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Original post by Gallegon
I applied for Biomedical and got a conditional offer. It's my insurance choice but it's looking likely that I'll be heading to GCU after summer!

Ooh I'm the exact same as you!!! My conditional for Biomed is a B at higher and I think I've done good enough in business so I'm hoping to be heading there :biggrin:
I honestly can't wait to meet so many new people it's super exiting, I heard GCUs societies are pretty cool too :3

I'll maybe see you there ^u^

Quick Reply

Latest