Maths exam questions Watch

hagi_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
im soon to take my maths exam, in a matter of weeks i was wondering does anyone know the most likely topics to come up in the non-calculator paper as i would really like to get a B or an A, also any resources that have helped people would be useful
Matt14451
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Which exam board are you studying?
DeCosta
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Matt14451)
Which exam board are you studying?
was about to post this thread but saw this one, I'm doing edexcel and also aiming for an A any advice would be appreciated, cheers
Matt14451
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by DeCosta)
was about to post this thread but saw this one, I'm doing edexcel and also aiming for an A any advice would be appreciated, cheers
Cool, I'm doing AQA but did Edexcel last year, the whole school changed. I've been getting secure As so hoping for an A*. The specifications are very similar so I'll help wherever necessary.
DeCosta
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Matt14451)
Cool, I'm doing AQA but did Edexcel last year, the whole school changed. I've been getting secure As so hoping for an A*. The specifications are very similar so I'll help wherever necessary.
Yeah I have been getting A*s on the older edexcel papers e.g. 2011 2012 etc. However I did the 2015 paper and only got a low A. I think I did worse because the questions are much more wordy on the 2015 paper. The older papers literally tell you what type of question it is and I think that's why I do much better on them.

So if this years paper is like 2015, then I think I will come out with a very low A lol
euronymous_
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
KESH maths is really good for revision, in my opinion at least. You can print off exam papers around 10 questions purely off of one topic. I have some covering, vectors, 3D pythagoras, graph functions, etc. It's pretty decent to practise and make sure you know your stuff
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?