Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am currently doing GCSEs and Im in a situation so bad that i do not even know whats going to happen to me. I am doing level 1 for my NCFE Media and Business because I failed one task in a controlled assessment, so now the highest I can achieve is a D in those subjects. I am doing foundation for Double science, English literature and English Language, which makes it even harder for me to pass. Then my favorite subject maths I am doing fine in but I want to do it for A level. I have passed my Ict which I achieved a C in and I am also doing a leisure and tourism GCSE. I feel that everything is not going to plan and Im gonna mess up my life because I dont want to do Btecs next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johny12345)
    I am currently doing GCSEs and Im in a situation so bad that i do not even know whats going to happen to me. I am doing level 1 for my NCFE Media and Business because I failed one task in a controlled assessment, so now the highest I can achieve is a D in those subjects. I am doing foundation for Double science, English literature and English Language, which makes it even harder for me to pass. Then my favorite subject maths I am doing fine in but I want to do it for A level. I have passed my Ict which I achieved a C in and I am also doing a leisure and tourism GCSE. I feel that everything is not going to plan and Im gonna mess up my life because I dont want to do Btecs next year.
    Is there any way at all that you could somehow persuade your teachers to let you do the higher? Do you feel like you'd be able to do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luciie)
    Is there any way at all that you could somehow persuade your teachers to let you do the higher? Do you feel like you'd be able to do it?
    Ive got like 3 weeks till I do the actual exams

ReputationRep:
    No matter what happens, it won't have much bearing on the rest of your life. There's always other options, retakes etc. Don't worry, just take it easy and what happens, happens. The stress isn't always worth it, more people should put their mental wellness before things like this in my opinion.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.