Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi. So I have an offer for PPE and I'm planning on putting Warwick as my firm, only problem being that they ask for very high grades which I'm not entirely sure I will obtain.

Now I'm not sure how to make comparisons with A levels since I'm Italian, but they basically asked me for 95/100 in my final general exam, called "maturità", and 14/15 in the maths final test. What if I managed to get, say, only 90/100? Do you think there would still be a chance?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adrono)
    Hi. So I have an offer for PPE and I'm planning on putting Warwick as my firm, only problem being that they ask for very high grades which I'm not entirely sure I will obtain.

Now I'm not sure how to make comparisons with A levels since I'm Italian, but they basically asked me for 95/100 in my final general exam, called "maturità", and 14/15 in the maths final test. What if I managed to get, say, only 90/100? Do you think there would still be a chance?

Thanks.
    Usually they don't make exceptions, especially for highly oversubscribed courses such as PPE or Economics.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is all they say:

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 12.59.17.png
Views: 220
Size:  56.9 KB

But between us, the physics admissions officer I talked to said they could definitely still let you in if you miss one of your three grades.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.