Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Football players do over 100 girls Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo is breaking the 300 mark. Lucky boy,I understand why it's called the 'beautiful game'

ReputationRep:
    If you took a look at his STI record I doubt 'lucky' would find its way into your vocabulary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    If you took a look at his STI record I doubt 'lucky' would find its way into your vocabulary
    just because someone has had a lot of sexual partners doesn't mean they don't take precautions/get regular testing
    doesn't look like it's had any impact on his playing football does it

ReputationRep:
    Probably lower than most given how good his club physician is.

If he had that bad damage he wouldn't be able to play to the level he does. I'd say he's perfectly healthy down there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jawsontheflooor)
    just because someone has had a lot of sexual partners doesn't mean they don't take precautions/get regular testing
    doesn't look like it's had any impact on his playing football does it
    ???????I didn't mean for that to come across as insulting his football? How???? Just saying if he sleeps around as with everyone the risk is pretty high

(Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    Probably lower than most given how good his club physician is.

If he had that bad damage he wouldn't be able to play to the level he does. I'd say he's perfectly healthy down there.
    Yeah deffo but 300+ partners there must have been something at some point ygm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalMarine)
    Ronaldo is breaking the 300 mark. Lucky boy,I understand why it's called the 'beautiful game'
    How do you know this

ReputationRep:
    ???????I didn't mean for that to come across as insulting his football? How???? Just saying if he sleeps around as with everyone the risk is pretty high

Yeah deffo but 300+ partners there must have been something at some point ygm
    Maybe, seems highly unlikely he'd risk anything serious though, good medical support and the girls he gets access to are probably not just your regular sloots as well :lol:

The club has a lot to lose if he suddenly has to have time off remember.

ReputationRep:
    The things I would do to get 1/300th of that pussy
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Relationship goals. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    No surprise. Women gravitate towards status and wealth like a hungry leopard gravitating towards a lone calf.

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Relationship goals. :daydreaming:
    Lol what relationship?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Questioness)
    Lol what relationship?
    A relationship with over 300 people? or lack thereof.

ReputationRep:
    Lies! I'm a footballer and I've yet to break 100 :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    Where can I find this record?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.