Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who else has been accepted on the 2016 Sutton Trust Durham Summer School?

I've been offered a place to study English at Van Mildert College from the 31st of July to the 5th of August, which I'm super excited about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by man-with-a-plan)

I've been offered a place to study English at Van Mildert College from the 31st of July to the 5th of August, which I'm super excited about.
    Hi! I've also been accepted to the Sutton Trust Durham Summer School. I got in for Computer Science, also at the Van Mildert College. My summer school is from the 14th to 19th of August.

ReputationRep:

I'm doing the same course! Not met anyone doing English yet but I know people going during that week

ReputationRep:
    i have a place to do pharmacy at Van Mildert college 21st-26th August

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mikasadoge)
    Hi! I've also been accepted to the Sutton Trust Durham Summer School. I got in for Computer Science, also at the Van Mildert College. My summer school is from the 14th to 19th of August.
    Hi! I've also been accepted for these dates (14th-19th) but for Geography... Don't really know what to expect to be honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitlinchristina)
    I'm doing the same course! Not met anyone doing English yet but I know people going during that week
    I'm doing the history course in the same week! Really nervous as I don't know anyone 😂

ReputationRep:

I am too very excited but extremely nervous

ReputationRep:
    Me too, but for biomedical sciences. i don't know ANYONE, super nervous

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing maths August 21st-26th I literally know no one who is going.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.