Canterbury Christ Church 2016 Newbies

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I have a firm offer to study and CCCU and will be starting in September 2016. I had a gap year, but cannot wait to start in September! Is anyone else starting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccamew)
    I have a firm offer to study and CCCU and will be starting in September 2016. I had a gap year, but cannot wait to start in September! Is anyone else starting?
    Heya, I've moved this to the CCCU forum for you.

Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've a confirmed offer at CCCU studying counselling coaching and mentoring. Ive had a two year gap year excited?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emndemm)
    Hey, I've a confirmed offer at CCCU studying counselling coaching and mentoring. Ive had a two year gap year excited?!
    You had a two year gap year!! I'm super jealous, but I am so so excited to start at CCCU, have you applied for accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i wish i hadn't though! i worked for two years but have finally concluded I'm ready to go to uni, yeah i applied this afternoon for Pin Hill. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emndemm)
    Yeah i wish i hadn't though! i worked for two years but have finally concluded I'm ready to go to uni, yeah i applied this afternoon for Pin Hill. What about you?
    No way I applied for Pin Hill too!!

ReputationRep:
    Yay! I'm really happy I've found someone that has also applied there!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm starting in September... is anyone doing Policing or something similar? (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colettemarielyon)
    Hey, I'm starting in September... is anyone doing Policing or something similar? (:
    I'm doing English Language. Policing sounds super cool

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool and yeah the course looks amazing, we get to do some pretty amazing things. What's your course like,

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool and yeah the course looks amazing, we get to do some pretty amazing things. What's your course like,
    Good luck with it! It seems pretty cool too! Have you applied for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with it! It seems pretty cool too! Have you applied for accommodation?
    Yes, you? (:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you? (:
    Yup, but haven't heard anything back yet.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, but haven't heard anything back yet.
    Same, apparently we won't hear anything about accomdation. When I was at the applicants day they said that it's around July that they start making offers to us

ReputationRep:
    Starting Accounting (Bsc) here, I applied for a few places but North Holmes was my first choice .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clickmeimnew)
    Starting Accounting (Bsc) here, I applied for a few places but North Holmes was my first choice .
    Oh sweet sounds good. I think North Homes was one of my options. What other ones did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Lanfranc, Pin Hill, and Parnham.

North Holmes is on Campus, has en-suite and is fairly cheap, that is why I put it as my first choice. What was your first choice and why did you pick it?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am starting in September too!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing forensics ? Kind of similar I guess ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm starting in September I can't wait

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Tea vs coffee

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.