ardx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So due to circumstances I don't really want to get into, I'm completely failing my EPQ. I haven't written the dissertation or done any of the other important forms. I haven't got enough research or kept track with a diary/time plan/ect.

I'm okay with failing it, but should I hand in the small amount of work that I've done? It's hard to avoid the teacher and I don't really want to explain to him why I haven't done the work. I can't just sit down and do the work either cause I have no idea what I'm doing and our deadline for the handing it in was last week.

Help??
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ardx)
So due to circumstances I don't really want to get into, I'm completely failing my EPQ. I haven't written the dissertation or done any of the other important forms. I haven't got enough research or kept track with a diary/time plan/ect.

I'm okay with failing it, but should I hand in the small amount of work that I've done? It's hard to avoid the teacher and I don't really want to explain to him why I haven't done the work. I can't just sit down and do the work either cause I have no idea what I'm doing and our deadline for the handing it in was last week.

Help??
I would tell them you no longer wish to do the EPQ for personal reasons and then go from there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Musical Theatre Undergraduate
    Fri, 13 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (10)
40%
No (9)
36%
I'm not old enough (6)
24%

Watched Threads