Turn on thread page Beta

Hello again, Student Room watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello beloved members. I was here for a short , but productive stay last year

I'm the American mature student.

I wasn't sure where to post, so here it is. I suffered a very severe leg injury which I'm still not fully recovered from, so plans were delayed, but can't give up, so here I am again .

I did get a chance to have a very long vacation in London, which was quite nice.

Anyone else on here love The Premises in Shoreditch. Loved that place. I also must give a big thumbs up to the steakhouses in London; very very good, and you usually get to choose the size, which I've never experienced in NY.

Hope everyone is doing well
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    :wavey:

Hopefully your leg fully recovers. :rave:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrimsonDucati)
    Hello beloved members. I was here for a short , but productive stay last year

I'm the American mature student.

I wasn't sure where to post, so here it is. I suffered a very severe leg injury which I'm still not fully recovered from, so plans were delayed, but can't give up, so here I am again .

I did get a chance to have a very long vacation in London, which was quite nice.

Anyone else on here love The Premises in Shoreditch. Loved that place. I also must give a big thumbs up to the steakhouses in London; very very good, and you usually get to choose the size, which I've never experienced in NY.

Hope everyone is doing well
    I spoke to you last year (from NJ if I remember well)
    Welcome back!

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back buddy !! i hope your leg is getting better.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you.. Close! New York
    (Original post by M14B)
    I spoke to you last year (from NJ if I remember well)

Welcome back!
    Thank you... Might need a few more surgeries, but it'll eventually be okay
    (Original post by the bear)
    Welcome back buddy !! i hope your leg is getting better.

:hugs:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.