Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Portsmouth University - MA Marketing

University Of Derby - MSc Marketing Management

Brighton University - Marketing (Branding and Communications) (MSc)

Nottingham Trent University -MSc Marketing

London South Bank University - Msc International Marketing

Which one is better?
    Has anyone gone to these unis? any advice

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been to any of the above but I am currently studying for an MSc in Strategic Marketing at Cranfield University and I would highly recommend it. The programme has a great mix of marketing modules and uses a very practical and hands-on teaching approach.
    http://www.som.cranfield.ac.uk/som/p...will-you-learn

ReputationRep:
    thank you for your reply. The fees goes way beyond my budget. Am looking at 12-13 k which is my budget.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yvie I)
    I haven't been to any of the above but I am currently studying for an MSc in Strategic Marketing at Cranfield University and I would highly recommend it. The programme has a great mix of marketing modules and uses a very practical and hands-on teaching approach.
    http://www.som.cranfield.ac.uk/som/p...will-you-learn
    Hello Yvie
    How do you like the programme? I hold and offer from Cranfield also Cass, Warwic, Bath and University of Leeds and cannot chose one. Can you please tell little bit more about your life and study in cranfield?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vinod sridhar)
    thank you for your reply. The fees goes way beyond my budget. Am looking at 12-13 k which is my budget.
    Go to Aston

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a template for scholarships application

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.