The Student Room Group

Am I eligible? (Postgraduate Loan)

Hi,I recently started my LLM at University of London's International Programmes, distance learning, exactly on 6th of April 2016 I enrolled in my LLM. I will have my first exams in October 2016. I am resident in the UK and I work here part-time. I have been resident in the UK since 2011. I would like to know if I am eligible to apply to the loan, even if I started my distance learning course before August 2016? Still, my first exams will be in October 2016, and with distance learning it's a different way of starting the course rather than normal campus courses. Looking forward to your reply,Elena
Original post by elenaghizzo
Hi,I recently started my LLM at University of London's International Programmes, distance learning, exactly on 6th of April 2016 I enrolled in my LLM. I will have my first exams in October 2016. I am resident in the UK and I work here part-time. I have been resident in the UK since 2011. I would like to know if I am eligible to apply to the loan, even if I started my distance learning course before August 2016? Still, my first exams will be in October 2016, and with distance learning it's a different way of starting the course rather than normal campus courses. Looking forward to your reply,Elena

Unfortunately SFE have confirmed that courses that started prior to Autumn 2016 wont be eligible for funding.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending