RobML
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I recently won a bid and tried to buy the item, but for some reason my payment wasn't processing. Tried again multiple times. Tried my mum's card (with her kind permission of course) Still not working. Have a look at the payment options, click onto "other" to see what's there. A page about contacting the seller about other payment methods pops up so I click straight back out. Try to go to the payment page for the item again but it's not available as I've apparently now got "payment pending"
What do I do???
fire_and_ice
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Contact Paypal maybe?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RobML)
I recently won a bid and tried to buy the item, but for some reason my payment wasn't processing. Tried again multiple times. Tried my mum's card (with her kind permission of course) Still not working. Have a look at the payment options, click onto "other" to see what's there. A page about contacting the seller about other payment methods pops up so I click straight back out. Try to go to the payment page for the item again but it's not available as I've apparently now got "payment pending"
What do I do???
Was it through paypal you were trying to pay?
Good bloke
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RobML)
What do I do???
Contact the seller (who may have a problem) and Ebay/Paypal.
Paracosm
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RobML)
What do I do???
Sounds like PayPal suspended your payment when it was going through. They've done this to me before and accused me of fraud. Which of course, wasn't the case :lol: — I was trying to buy a jumper for goodness sake! If you give PayPal a ring or email them, they'll be able to explain why and take the block off of your account.

Going to have to move this to a more appropriate section, hope you don't mind
RobML
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
Was it through paypal you were trying to pay?
Debit card, but that's processed through paypal now
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RobML)
Debit card, but that's processed through paypal now
Give paypal a call, sometimes a first payment through the account can be a bit slow for security i think
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
Seller first so they know whats going on, followed by ebay and paypal.
EUTyranny
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Paypal are a joke so gl
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (362)
66.91%
No (179)
33.09%

Watched Threads