(Original post by Blood & Honour)
    Atleast your not as slow as Gwarwick
    And yes i do do Yoga
    Ban Blood&Honour!

ReputationRep:
    Ban the guy :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwarwick)
    Im in support of banning him. I was writting a rebuttal to his praise of Hitler, and Stalin when I noticed the threads were removed, he should be as well.

true, but old Joe a.k.a Koba, is interesting - i like him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyclone666)
    Ban the guy :mad:
    what is the point of suspending a member if they can just rejoin as a new member and reveal their previous identity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana)
    what is the point of suspending a member if they can just rejoin as a new member and reveal their previous identity?
    they can ban his ip address and that won't happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyclone666)
    they can ban his ip address and that won't happen
    i have seen it happen on numerous occasions so i dont think that is being taken into account

ReputationRep:
    Surley if you are so correct and i am so wrong then why do my views get your goat? surley you would realise my faults and swiftly move on, but no you dewell.
    You do not have to reply remeber you do so of your own accord.
    And who ever said arnt his comments illegal? lmao

ReputationRep:
    exactly

ReputationRep:
    Some people say Vienna should be banned, the only reason being they disagree with her. By all means ban offensive members, but those who simply hold and argue a different point should be respected and debated with, rather than banned.

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Some people say Vienna should be banned, the only reason being they disagree with her. By all means ban offensive members, but those who simply hold and argue a different point should be respected and debated with, rather than banned.
    I'm sorry but saying the only good contribution asians have made to Britain are their curry houses is not a comment that should be respected.

And no, Blood & Honour, your point on utilitarianism has not been vindicated. You weren't removed for the greater good, it doesn't have to be a consequentialist decision. You/Yogafan was banned because your comments were inherently wrong.

ReputationRep:
    lol see what i mean, those who control who and what may be shown are just red tape ad mins who believe that censoship is correct when it is not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    1 + 1 = 3. Do I get banned?
    What? Don't be so facetious. I didn't mean logically wrong (even though they are), I meant they are morally wrong. If you had read what he was saying last night, he was clearly trying to incite racial hatred.

If you agree with his 'curry house' comment then i feel very sorry for you.
    I've had enough of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Some people say Vienna should be banned,
    huh!! who?!

ReputationRep:
    lets ban Viena, piginapoke and Blood & Honour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    huh!! who?!
    Ooh when you get some people going they call for your head!

Never going to happen though.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 1, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.