Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Weird question watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My college is insisting that we use only black pen, although on the answer scripts it says that we can use both black and blue. is anyone's college/school insisting on this? and if they are, why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krow1209)
    My college is insisting that we use only black pen, although on the answer scripts it says that we can use both black and blue. is anyone's college/school insisting on this? and if they are, why?
    no point moaning - just use a bloody black pen.

MB

ReputationRep:
    am not moaning, just curious as to why black pen only. plus am really bored, have only one more exam left....!

ReputationRep:
    possibly be because your centre's exam papers will be scanned onto a computer and then sent to the appropriate examiner for marking.
    Make sure not to right out of the margin

ReputationRep:
    I only write in black-ink pen on examination papers...looks much better than in blue.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.