Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi , has anybodys teacher predicted what essay topics will come up for the exams? if not what topics do you think have a high chance of coming up. My teacher is pretty clueless and has missed out alot of part in course

ReputationRep:
    Well what topics are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've officially given up with this class. No idea what is going on in it haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alana_p)
    Well what topics are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    health and wealth
    democracy - electoral systems etc
    world power - Africa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zain-A)
    I've officially given up with this class. No idea what is going on in it haha
    Sane there is no way im going to pass it , there are so many possible essays that could come up and not sure what ones to prepare

ReputationRep:
    Just do a LOT of essay plans.
    I am really worried for the 12 mark essays, there are no choices I don't think so you have to do what question they give you? Hoping for the 20 mark question to be on international relations in world powers TBH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lydiamartinxo)
    health and wealth
    democracy - electoral systems etc
    world power - Africa
    Okay so, social inequality. Democracy where the uk or scotland? And Africa as a world power? Interesting I've studied that as a world issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alana_p)
    Okay so, social inequality. Democracy where the uk or scotland? And Africa as a world power? Interesting I've studied that as a world issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Uk and my teacher says world power but we study like organisations impact on Africa , poverty/education/corruption etc , I'm pretty clueless

ReputationRep:
    Sane there is no way im going to pass it , there are so many possible essays that could come up and not sure what ones to prepare
    I think there is a choice of two on the twelve marker I could be wrong though , and yeh either social inequality or that for the 20 marker I hope
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I think there is a choice of two on the twelve marker I could be wrong though , and yeh either social inequality or that for the 20 marker I hope
    Im hoping for social/economic inequality or political participation 20 mark for that section

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scottishgirl163)
    Im hoping for social/economic inequality or political participation 20 mark for that section
    i hope its not political participation as out teacher basically skipped half of that and said we didn't need to cover it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    i hope its not political participation as out teacher basically skipped half of that and said we didn't need to cover it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really thats the bit i feel most confident on! What world power did you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scottishgirl163)
    Really thats the bit i feel most confident on! What world power did you do?
    Africa which i have no clue on either , teacher gave us a big book and told us go learn it ourselves :

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.