Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i'm going to study music at huddersfield in september and was wondering which accommodation is the best for in general but especially social life? Ive heard the approved accommodations aren't that good, I just want to end up at a place where its easy to meet other first years 😂
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Poppypopzz)
    Hey, i'm going to study music at huddersfield in september and was wondering which accommodation is the best for in general but especially social life? Ive heard the approved accommodations aren't that good, I just want to end up at a place where its easy to meet other first years 😂
    Heya, I've moved this to the Uni of Huddersfield forum for you.

Have fun
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi

If you've not already looked online there are details about the DIGS residences, our preferred recommended and approved accommodation provider who guarantee you a room, as well as other providers/alternatives that are available here: http://www.hud.ac.uk/uni-life/accommodation/.

Good luck with your research

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poppypopzz)
    Hi I am looking for a replacement tenant for my room at Saw Mill. It is a 3 minute walk to the university and is situated bang in the middle of shops and everything you need. If you are looking for a good first year experience Saw Mill along with Snow Island are two of the best first year halls you can be in. The accommodation endorsed by the university is a 20 minute bus ride away and is a bit shabby in comparison to Saw Mill and Snow Island and other accommodation in town.

The room I am looking for a replacement tenant is in Flat B2, room 2 and is an equal mixture of all year groups, the rest of block B and block C mainly consists of first and second years so you will meet many new people in the same boat as you.

It is also very modern and the room is nice and spacious with a lovely en-suite bathroom.

If you are interested I can add you to the facebook chat with the people moving into the flat they are lovely.

Let me know if you are interested or have any further questions and I will be happy to answer.

Thanks, Joe

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.