Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey
    i've asked this question before, but I'm just so worried and want more opinions. I've been with my bf for about 3 months, we live 2 hours away from each other. he's going to Amsterdam in June, just after his 22nd birthday. he is going with 3 of his good friends, one of them has a girlfriend. i haven't met them but they seem decent. i am so worried my boyfriend will cheat on me, i don't know what to do. he's never given me a reason not to trust him, but i just am so scared he will get really drunk or do something stupid with another girl. he told me that they are going to try and get one of their friends to have sex with one of the prostitutes there because he has only had sex twice. what do i do? and how do i stop being like this, because i know he is my boyfriend and wouldn't do anything bad. even if he did cheat, i probably wouldn't know about it would i? help please

ReputationRep:
    If you trusted him you wouldn't have these doubts, so you need to work on your insecurity as you said yourself he's never given you a reason to feel this way.

Sit down and have a mature discussion with him about how you feel and why, and discuss what can be done to resolve your issues.

ReputationRep:
    Find out the flight number and hide on the plane... Spy on him the whole time, he'll never know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliceronson)
    hey
    i've asked this question before, but I'm just so worried and want more opinions. I've been with my bf for about 3 months, we live 2 hours away from each other. he's going to Amsterdam in June, just after his 22nd birthday. he is going with 3 of his good friends, one of them has a girlfriend. i haven't met them but they seem decent. i am so worried my boyfriend will cheat on me, i don't know what to do. he's never given me a reason not to trust him, but i just am so scared he will get really drunk or do something stupid with another girl. he told me that they are going to try and get one of their friends to have sex with one of the prostitutes there because he has only had sex twice. what do i do? and how do i stop being like this, because i know he is my boyfriend and wouldn't do anything bad. even if he did cheat, i probably wouldn't know about it would i? help please
    Well good luck, I have known many guys who have gone to Amsterdam and everyone one of them got with a girl, it's the whole point of Amsterdam. Sex, drugs and drink.

(Original post by aliceronson)
    hey
    My last 2 boyfriends were in the exact same situation, except 1 was going to Ibiza. I'll just say that for both it didn't end well. Pray.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.