Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When constructing a cascade/gantt diagram, is it acceptable to draw the diagram with activities along the Y axis, or do you have to draw boxes with the activities inside them? I can never seem to get the correct gantt profile by doing it the second way, but I can easily understand the first method.

For example, can they be of this type, or do they have to be of the type in the attached image?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Any help will be appreciated
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    This kinda gets me too. I've seen your example somewhere, I think in AQA mark schemes (maybe it's the early ones?), or perhaps its a textbook.

If i were you I'd email AQA, they can answer this definitively.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.