Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Has anyone applied for a Home Office license so they can do research projects involving animals? If so, did you pay for the HM course/license yourself or did your university fund it?

    I'm currently in the process of applying to a lab projects for the third year of my BSc and was wondering if it's the norm for Universities to fund your license application (I'd rather avoid paying almost £500 if possible!).
    • Very Important Poster

    Very Important Poster
    I had a look and it seems the HO refers you back to your department anyway. You'd be better off talking to your supervisor.
    Discussions on TSR

  • Latest
  • Personalise
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.