Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    please can some people discuss with me the kind of answers they got as im super worried!
    Also, if you just redrew the vascular bundle how it was if i would have got any marks at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCharlotteDoyleX)
    please can some people discuss with me the kind of answers they got as im super worried!
    Also, if you just redrew the vascular bundle how it was if i would have got any marks at all?
    You can discuss with me I have been in the same boat, the paper was easy ! You can match the answers with me just ask te questions 👍🏻

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mohammad imtiaz)
    You can discuss with me I have been in the same boat, the paper was easy ! You can match the answers with me just ask te questions 👍🏻
    Ok dude i have a q

For the difference between the xylem and phloem, I wrote that the xylem was hollower...........

Thats right yea?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=examhater44;64705779]Ok dude i have a q

For the difference between the xylem and phloem, I wrote that the xylem was hollower...........
    Ohh
    Thats right yea?[/QUOTE
    Ohh bro question was that what is visible difference between both of them its answer was that xylem is wider/bigger/its lumen is bigger/ than pholoem anyway it was of 1 mark only what you wrote at control experiment? And in the last part which was of 4 marks about xylem?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.