100th post! Watch

This discussion is closed.
loftx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi all as you’ve guessed from the title this is my 100th post. Looking at how much I’ve posted over the last few days I somehow think that it can’t have all been that useful, but I hope some of it has been.

I thought I would use this (special?) occasion just to say thanks to d and his band of moderators for keeping the forum up and alive – it’s a really great place to hang around.

Also to all the unregistered – please register – it’s a lot more fun being registered.

Ok rant over – I wont post any more off topic ramblings like this until at least my 500th post

Tom
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
Ok rant over – I wont post any more off topic ramblings like this until at least my 500th post

Tom

Noooooo!!!! Its the off topic ramblings that make the forum interesting !!!
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
Hi all as you’ve guessed from the title this is my 100th post. Looking at how much I’ve posted over the last few days I somehow think that it can’t have all been that useful, but I hope some of it has been.

I thought I would use this (special?) occasion just to say thanks to d and his band of moderators for keeping the forum up and alive – it’s a really great place to hang around.

Also to all the unregistered – please register – it’s a lot more fun being registered.

Tom
Wait until you are waiting to be an Overlord like me. There is a 350 post gap!

And when I come back from holiday d will probably have moved the goalposts again

*grumble, grumble etc*
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)

Tom
You know what's scary Tom?
I know you in real life and I went to school with you
I think.
*cue twilight zone music*
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
You know what's scary Tom?
I know you in real life and I went to school with you
I think.
*cue twilight zone music*
If you go on "Tom's" website(s) and click on the webcam link you can see a picture of him, they you'll know for sure.
loftx
Rep:
?
Theres also a (bad) picture on the our member pictures!!! thread.

I might know you though - someone at school told me they post on this forum. Why dont you post and say who you are or PM me if you wanna keep it private.

Please no stalkers
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
If you go on "Tom's" website(s) and click on the webcam link you can see a picture of him, they you'll know for sure.
Yeah, found it after a bit.. it is the guy I thought it was. Haven't seen him for maybe 2 years. Still looks just the same though.

Tom: Some teachers at your school when I was there are Dr. Ryan, Dr. Hill, Mr. Swinscoe, and uhm.. Dr. Matthews. Believe I went to your school now?
loftx
Rep:
?
Yeah, found it after a bit.. it is the guy I thought it was. Haven't seen him for maybe 2 years. Still looks just the same though.

Tom: Some teachers at your school when I was there are Dr. Ryan, Dr. Hill, Mr. Swinscoe, and uhm.. Dr. Matthews. Believe I went to your school now?
Yeah I believe you - but who are you?

You know me but I dont know you, thats a bit of an unfair relationship I suppose I haven't really tried to hide who I am though.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)

You know me but I dont know you, thats a bit of an unfair relationship I suppose I haven't really tried to hide who I am though.
On an unrelated matter;
Do you think you achieved your Oxford offer?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)

You know me! I'm living in Denmark now though, so little chance of a reunion.
Good luck with your exam results and uni application.
loftx
Rep:
?
You know me! I'm living in Denmark now though, so little chance of a reunion.
Good luck with your exam results and uni application.
Thanks, I expect I will need it. I'm not really sure if i've got into Oxford or not, not long to wait now though.

Though I might know you I still can't place you - at least tell me your first name.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
Thanks, I expect I will need it. I'm not really sure if i've got into Oxford or not, not long to wait now though.

Though I might know you I still can't place you - at least tell me your first name.
That'd be too easy.. I think I'll leave you wondering
loftx
Rep:
?
Alright well it dosn't matter too much - I was just wondering.

So even though I dont know you what are you up to in Denmark and how did you end up on this forum?

Another thought actually - what sex are you?

Another thought - how do I know your not just one of my friends who has logged on and pretending to be someone I used to know. That's the problem with the net you really could be anyone
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
Alright well it dosn't matter too much - I was just wondering.

So even though I dont know you what are you up to in Denmark and how did you end up on this forum?

Another thought actually - what sex are you?

Another thought - how do I know your not just one of my friends who has logged on and pretending to be someone I used to know. That's the problem with the net you really could be anyone
I'm female.
I'm here looking for support because I'm scared to get my AS results.
I'm in Denmark to get fluent with my Danish.
And you don't have to believe me

I just suddenly realised who you were when I saw your uniguide webpage thing, with the scanned form on, and then found your picture.. boy was I suprised!
loftx
Rep:
?
I'm female.
I'm here looking for support because I'm scared to get my AS results.
I'm in Denmark to get fluent with my Danish.
And you don't have to believe me

I just suddenly realised who you were when I saw your uniguide webpage thing, with the scanned form on, and then found your picture.. boy was I suprised!
Female, well that rules out half the people I ever knew. I don't think I will ever guess who you are unless you give me more information so i'm just gonna give up now.

I hope you get the results you want - good luck
loftx
Rep:
?
Oh one more thing: register, so I can tell you apart from everyone else
havfruen
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
Oh one more thing: register, so I can tell you apart from everyone else
There you go.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (63)
14.89%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (63)
14.89%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (80)
18.91%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (170)
40.19%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (20)
4.73%
No particular grades needed (27)
6.38%