The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Applying for finance

Hi there!

So I'm applying for student finance and it's asking me to put in a term time address (I'm assuming they mean when I'll be at the university unless I really am that stupid) however Kingston hasn't opened applications for halls and won't until end of May. As you might already know deadline for student finance is May 27th so I'm freaking out a little bit.

Anyone else having this issue? Would appreciate some help if you know a way around it!

Thanks,
Ellie :-)
Original post by EllieBowker13
Hi there!

So I'm applying for student finance and it's asking me to put in a term time address (I'm assuming they mean when I'll be at the university unless I really am that stupid) however Kingston hasn't opened applications for halls and won't until end of May. As you might already know deadline for student finance is May 27th so I'm freaking out a little bit.

Anyone else having this issue? Would appreciate some help if you know a way around it!

Thanks,
Ellie :-)

You can change it later on so any address is okay in the mean time.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by claireestelle
You can change it later on so any address is okay in the mean time.

So say if I put the university's address, I can change it even after I've submitted the application?
Original post by EllieBowker13
So say if I put the university's address, I can change it even after I've submitted the application?

Yes:smile: I pretty sure you can do it through your sfe account so should be pretty simple.
Original post by claireestelle
Yes:smile: I pretty sure you can do it through your sfe account so should be pretty simple.

Sweet, thank you!:-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending