Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any revision tips/exam question predictions from teachers? Know it will be difficult as we are the first year for the new specification but worth a try.

Also anyone have the new specimen papers that have come out recently? Can't get a hold of them anywhere.

How's everyone's revision going?

Please post any condensed revision notes and helpful sources for others to use.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Apparently, it's likely that we get asked about the digestion of proteins and lipids since it wasn't in the specification last year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mal100)
    Apparently, it's likely that we get asked about the digestion of proteins and lipids since it wasn't in the specification last year?
    My teacher is so useless I don't know anything about the exams. I have basically taught myself the course 😒 thank you though!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    GUYS PLEASE HELP

whyyy have they made so much maths stuff in these papers I know all the content, I Know all the theory - but as soon as I see a graph or an investigation or a "Calculate this.." or a "Describe the trend/how x changes y" my heart just sinks. And I don't know how to practice these questions!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bxthgxlmxrx)
    GUYS PLEASE HELP

whyyy have they made so much maths stuff in these papers I know all the content, I Know all the theory - but as soon as I see a graph or an investigation or a "Calculate this.." or a "Describe the trend/how x changes y" my heart just sinks. And I don't know how to practice these questions!!!!!!!
    Hahahah omg you sound like me. I hate maths. I'm so angry at the sheer volume of maths. I purposely didn't choose it because I hate it!

It's okay, though, if you have the revision guide. Have you got it?

There's a section at the front on maths. Ask your teacher for practice questions on maths. Do all the past paper data questions. You're gonna be okay! Just think rationally when you see them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.