Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I cant get over this nasty person. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am sitting here failing my exams because all i think about is this absolute **** that used to bully me. I just analyse it all the time and I cant stop. I even dream about him. cant stop at all. He has destroyed my life. Yet he is popular somehow.

I have thought about them everyday for years. Always in my head. Never going away. I cant just stop its always there. I am really ill because of it.

ReputationRep:
    What did he do?

ReputationRep:
    Best revenge is to concentrate on your exam. Get banging grades...and be his employer:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and his name is John Cena

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaminiZindagi)
    Best revenge is to concentrate on your exam. Get banging grades...and be his employer:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But all i do is think about him. I hate him so much. Its like never be able to get away from the devil because they stuck in your mind constantly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    John Cena?

ReputationRep:
    Seek therapy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    John Cena isn't popular.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wood12)
    I am sitting here failing my exams because all i think about is this absolute **** that used to bully me. I just analyse it all the time and I cant stop. I even dream about him. cant stop at all. He has destroyed my life. Yet he is popular somehow.

I have thought about them everyday for years. Always in my head. Never going away. I cant just stop its always there. I am really ill because of it.
    I'm sorry you're having this problem, I've been through bullying before, especially when it's by someone considered 'popular' it can be quite bad. Just remember that usually people like this are popular for all the wrong reasons and 9/10 go on to do badly in life.

Please try and concentrate on your exams. Remember that this person may have given you a hard time in the past but to let them ruin your future is to give them power they no longer have over you. The time of their tyranny is now over. Forget about them. Now it's your time to shine and heal

ReputationRep:

That person doesn't give a rat's ass about you! The fact that you're wasting your mental energy on someone who isn't even giving a single thought about you is a total waste. If you want to get even or get justice or whatever, wait until AFTER your exams. Keep your anger, and let it fuel your studies, and then when you're done with the exam, go get him!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Been through a similar situation. Life goes on, you can dwell on it forever but nothing will ever change.
    Study, channel your frustration and passion into other, better things and do well in life. THEN you can revisit the situation knowing you've triumphed over the will of a stupid and useless oaf.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.