Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Anyone studying criminology here in September?

    Also do you get a lot of financial help if you're living in accommodation? I don't speak to any of my family so I have nobody to ask if it was needed.

    I've heard you can apply for bursaries etc
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.