The Student Room Group

Kenya May End Forced Anal Exams of Suspected Gays

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Good. It's not just a degrading practice, it's ****ing sadistic.
Isn't Kenya where the "Eat Da Poo Poo" guy came from?
Original post by SwedenYes
Isn't Kenya where the "Eat Da Poo Poo" guy came from?

No, that was Uganda.
I just read the whole thing- Omg, it's mad what people do just to catch out homosexuals.
I wonder when Russia will also end their oppression of gays... nowhen soon, probably
Particularly bonkers since, in the west at least, oral sex is far more common than anal when two men get together.
Astounding that it even existed in the first place.
Reply 8
Great news, now Fullofsurprises can finally stop boycotting Kenya.

[video="youtube;L9ytwGW9eO0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ytwGW9eO0[/video]

Skip to 22:40. Stephen Fry deals with something similar, quite well.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Multiculturalism
I wonder when Russia will also end their oppression of gays... nowhen soon, probably

Hey, that's just their culture... you fascist!
Original post by BenC1997
Hey, that's just their culture... you fascist!

It's really not though... it's just how Russia has developed to become. It isn't traditional Russian culture at all.

I just watched this for the first time and I'm kind of dying inside laughing. It's so absurd. And the influence he has had and how many people actually believe him, is deeply concerning.
Oh my god I didn't even know this was a thing :puke:
Original post by ivybridge
It's really not though... it's just how Russia has developed to become. It isn't traditional Russian culture at all.

To be completely honest, the comment was made in jest, as the person I replied to likes nothing more than calling people fascists.

I ofcourse believe that homophobia, or any type of discrimination for that matter, is abhorrent and should be actively rooted out.
Original post by BenC1997
To be completely honest, the comment was made in jest, as the person I replied to likes nothing more than calling people fascists.

I ofcourse believe that homophobia, or any type of discrimination for that matter, is abhorrent and should be actively rooted out.

I know, I just thought I'd make the point :smile:. It was quite interesting to realise that myself - I learnt about it from reading a couple of books on LGBT history, namely Gay Life and Culture.
This is so inhumane

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending