Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How do you plan to study for this paper? I'm lost. :s

There's identification of ions, the ways of neutralisation, and electrolysis. What else? Y'all have any tips? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shaafay)
    How do you plan to study for this paper? I'm lost. :s

There's identification of ions, the ways of neutralisation, and electrolysis. What else? Y'all have any tips? :/
    Here's a great resource: https://www.4shared.com/web/preview/pdf/-kdHmutIba

ReputationRep:
    Hey what did you guys think of today's paper? Just sat it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wannabeboarder)
    I was thrown by chromium! Is it even in the textbook?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amarakhan)
    I was thrown by chromium! Is it even in the textbook?!
    It's in the syllabus ! make sure to read it before paper 2 and 4. I found the last question challenging , and i probably got the labeling wrong but meh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i want to pass)
    It's in the syllabus ! make sure to read it before paper 2 and 4. I found the last question challenging , and i probably got the labeling wrong but meh.
    Omg that's so annoying!! Me too, I found the last question very hard. What even was the correct answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wannabeboarder)
    God bless the people who made it. They made it really easy this year, at least variant 2 is.

The last question always scared me, but this year it was just basic textbook titration if I'm not mistaken.

I think paper 4 will be a tough one tho, hope not lmao

ReputationRep:
    Omg that's so annoying!! Me too, I found the last question very hard. What even was the correct answer
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 134
Size:  26.7 KB
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebit...ngesrev5.shtml It was something similar to this, but i am not sure.
    I did variant one btw .

ReputationRep:
    I
    I'm usually quite good at the last question, but this one threw me completely, sure I only got one or two marks for that one at the most

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.