HNC Business Graded Unit Watch

AllyHND
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am about to sit the final graded unit and just wandered if anyone had any questions on multi-channel distribution?

I thought one question could be: discuss the advantages and disadvantages of multi channel distribution.

Does anyone have any other ideas of questions?

thanks in advance
qasim-98
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AllyHND)
I am about to sit the final graded unit and just wandered if anyone had any questions on multi-channel distribution?

I thought one question could be: discuss the advantages and disadvantages of multi channel distribution.

Does anyone have any other ideas of questions?

thanks in advance
I don't know if this is the same thing but you could talk about the factors that affect the channels of distribution such as exclusivity of the product and legislation.

For example, you're not going to want to sell a top end expensive aftershave in wholesalers, your going to target the retailers such as Debenhams and Perfume shop where they could provide and environment suitable for the selling of that particular aftershave. You won't get that in wholesalers.

Legislation, you could think of it as when pharmaceutical companies must sell their products (pills etc) through a qualified and certified body, such as a pharmacy. You don't get random people doing door to door selling asking you if you want pills. Well atleast I sure hope not haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
AllyHND
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Thank you so much. I actually didn't even think of coming at it from that angle. Good points
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Photography MA open afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Plymouth
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (7)
38.89%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (5)
27.78%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (2)
11.11%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (1)
5.56%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (3)
16.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise