Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    did anyone thought it was really hard? especially the modelling part. (CIE 62)

ReputationRep:
    I have my exam in two and a half hours!
    (paper 6 variant 61)

ReputationRep:
    I found the modelling really difficult. All the past papers I have done before I pretty much always get full marks. So much so i am only expecting 20/40 this time

ReputationRep:
    It was so bloody difficult. The last two questions of the investigation really got me. I usually score almost if not full marks on all the past papers I have done.

ReputationRep:
    What about 22 and 42 how did you find them? I found them super easy. I hope the grade boundaries for an a* is lesser that 170.

ReputationRep:
    I just did paper 61 and everyone in my grade found it super easy, which is really odd. Sucks though because then the grade boundaries might be really high. Hopefully they'll lower them for you guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdcry)
    can u please tell me what was there in the paper? Please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdcry)
    Ya really the investigation was a little easy but the modelling was quite hard especially the last graph in 62 variant
    The paper was hard 🤢🤤

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.