Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So, I am re-taking the families and households AS exam in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what may come up in the exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambersawyer98)
    So, I am re-taking the families and households AS exam in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what may come up in the exam?
    Is this for OCR?

ReputationRep:
    any idea what is coming for aqa

ReputationRep:
    I want to know as well

I dont think childhood and social policy will be the essay ones because they came up last year but you never know lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambersawyer98)
    Is this for OCR? Bc i'd like to know as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bsbnah)
    Is this for OCR? Bc i'd like to know as well!
    no, this is for AQA! Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxvine)
    I want to know as well

I dont think childhood and social policy will be the essay ones because they came up last year but you never know lol
    Yeah I don't think those will come up either, and tbh I hope they don't come up again as I found it hard to write an essay on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiecamp12347)
    any idea what is coming for aqa
    I don't think childhood or social policies will come up as they came up in the exam last year other then that I haven't really got an idea what will come up...

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.