Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How was the exam guys?

ReputationRep:
    It was quite okay

ReputationRep:
    It was a bit weird..the structure was quite different
    Especially the vaccination graph
    I was expecting immnity like the b lymphocytes and there was no autoimmune disease although it is bew in the syllabus

ReputationRep:
    It was better than what I expected it to be. They completely changed the paper pattern and yes, the graph was very unusual. I think that some part questions were repeated from the specimen paper and the other past papers.
    But overall, my class was happy!

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys think the grade threshold will be for an A? Also, what was the answer for the 2nd cell structure in the diagram where glucose was being taken up by facilitated diffusion? And what about the question where we had to name the structure that assembles ribosomes for translation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A*girl)
    It was better than what I expected it to be. They completely changed the paper pattern and yes, the graph was very unusual. I think that some part questions were repeated from the specimen paper and the other past papers.
    But overall, my class was happy!
    Yes true, it was better than m/j 2015 papers and my classmates also felt happy about it. But i just hope the grade thresholds will be low and paper 1 will he easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymousx9)
    What do you guys think the grade threshold will be for an A? Also, what was the answer for the 2nd cell structure in the diagram where glucose was being taken up by facilitated diffusion? And what about the question where we had to name the structure that assembles ribosomes for translation?
    I got nucleolus for the first one and plasma membrane for the second one. What about u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamita)
    I got nucleolus for the first one and plasma membrane for the second one. What about u?
    The grade thresholds for previous years has always been low although the past papers were quite easy.
    So i hope this time the grade threshold will be low.

ReputationRep:
    i took variant 21, who else took the same.

ReputationRep:
    I did, how did you find it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.